If you or someone you love was involved in a motorcycle accident, our Rutherford County motorcycle accident lawyer can help you build a strong case for financial compensation. When we handle your case, we will ensure your financial expenses and losses are carefully tracked and assigned an accurate value. We can also identify the at-fault driver and handle all communication with them and their insurance representative.
The injuries you sustain in a collision between your motorcycle and a car or truck can change your life. Our personal injury lawyer can read and review your medical records. We can also collect additional evidence that proves the cause and the resulting costs of your accident. We use the evidence we collect to steer the settlement negotiation process and the fight for the compensation you are entitled to for the at-fault driver’s negligence.
Trust Your Motorcycle Accident to Our Client-Centered Law Firm
Being involved in a motorcycle accident can leave you with severe injuries because you were not protected from the impact of the crash in the same way the occupants of the vehicle were. While you focus on recovering from the physical and psychological trauma of the accident, we focus on building your case.
- Collect compelling evidence
- Assess the value of your case
- Prove the at-fault driver’s negligence
- Conduct an independent investigation
- Communicate on your behalf
We handle the negotiation process and help you get the best possible outcome of your case. We help you weigh the pros and cons of each offer and understand how it will cover your accident-related expenses. We can also obtain, complete, and submit insurance claims forms and make all required court filings on time.
See Why Previous Clients Chose Our Legal Team
Choosing the right law firm to help you fight for compensation is key. Hearing from satisfied clients can help. When previous clients leave reviews on our Google page, they say:
- James Powell: “Attorney Gabrielle Valentine did exactly what she said she was going to do. I cannot recommend her more highly. A true professional.”
- John Hudson: “This is a law firm that actually cares about its clients…They are professionals, and I would highly recommend them to anyone.”
- Heidi Towns: “What a great firm. I highly recommend Farmer & Morris. I felt comfortable and taken care of… Thank you so much for all your help and caring.”
We work hard to provide an outstanding client experience and to make sure both you and your case get the support you need and deserve.
Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Can Help You Fight for Compensation
After an accident in Rutherford County, your case is more likely to be resolved with a settlement than by a trial. If your case is one of the rare ones that go to court, we will not hesitate to represent you. We will fight for an appropriate settlement whenever possible.
No matter which way your case is resolved, the damages we request for you will include:
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future loss of income
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Property damage or destruction
- Diminished property value
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
You may also recover wrongful death damages, including funeral and burial costs, if a loved one was fatally injured in the accident. At Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, our attorneys can accurately assess your damages and make sure you do not run out of time to compel financial recovery from the at-fault driver.
See Why We Start Building Your Case Immediately
After an accident, you also have a limited time to file a lawsuit against the at-fault driver. In most cases, the at-fault driver’s insurance company is not going to compensate you without a fight. That can mean the negotiation process can be lengthy. In North Carolina, though, you generally have:
- Three years from the date of the accident to file your personal injury lawsuit, according to S. § 1-52
- Two years from the date of a loved one’s demise to file your wrongful death lawsuit, according to S. § 1-53
If negotiations are prolonged, we can file your lawsuit on time to preserve your right to go to court.
The Benefits of Hiring Our Personal Injury Law Firm
A primary part of leading your case toward a settlement versus a trial is the evidence that is collected and presented on your behalf. We can compile your:
- Police report to establish the accident’s causes and contributing factors: It will also tell us how to contact the at-fault driver, their insurer, and anyone who witnessed the accident.
- Medical records to document the cause and severity of your injuries: They will also tell us about the medical care your injuries will require in the future and help us estimate their costs.
- Witness statements that can provide details of the accident you may not remember or may not have seen: They can also tell the story of the accident from varying points of view.
We can also canvass the accident scene for surveillance, dashcam, and bystander’s photos and videos.
Our Law Firm Only Receives Compensation When You Do
We never stop fighting for you but will not add to the accident’s financial aftermath. Instead, we represent you on a contingency fee basis. That means you will pay nothing upfront and have no out-of-pocket expenses. We receive a percentage of your settlement and do not get any compensation until you do.
Call for Your Free Consultation
If you or someone you love in Rutherford County was injured in a motorcycle accident, you could have the basis of a personal injury insurance claim or lawsuit. Our motorcycle accident lawyer will help you prove your right to recovery and fight for it. Find out how by calling one of our Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC team members at (828) 286-3866 today.