When a truck collides with you on Interstate 85, U.S. Highway 29, or anywhere on the roads in and around Gaffney, the physical, financial, and emotional tolls start adding up immediately. Time away from work to recover, medical bills and expenses, and repairing and replacing damaged or destroyed vehicles and property – you don’t have to bear these burdens on your own. We are here to help you through these difficult times.
Our personal injury team at Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, never stops fighting for the compensation you deserve from the at-fault party. When we help you navigate the personal injury process after a wreck, our Gaffney truck accident lawyers will assign a financial value to your case. We will prove the cause of the wreck, identify the at-fault party, and, based on the value we’ve set for your damages, negotiate with the liable party’s insurance company.
In This Article
Truck Wreck Injuries and Related Expenses
In a truck wreck, the injuries you sustain can lead to extensive medical expenses and long recovery times. The at-fault party is responsible for compensating you for these losses:
- Medical bills
- Loss of income
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Diminished quality of life
- Disability and impairment
- Mental and emotional distress
Proving the Value of Your Compensation Request
Our truck wreck attorney and client support team will collect the evidence to prove the value of your settlement request. This evidence will include:
- Employment records to prove your income loss
- Medical bills for the healthcare costs you have incurred
- Repair estimates to prove the value of your property damage
Our team will collect all relevant receipts, bills, and documents supporting your request. In addition, we gather the crash report and witness statements that prove you are entitled to the compensation we request for you.
For a legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Gaffney, call 828.286.3866
Our Team Will Prove the At-Fault Party’s Liability
We work hard to determine where to assign liability when we represent you after your wreck. We aim to hold the proper party accountable for your monetary recovery. We will:
- Reconstruct the wreck
- Review your crash report
- Locate and interview witnesses
- Collect available photos and videos
At Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, our truck accident lawyer will prove the cause of your wreck in Gaffney. We will collect evidence, request the truck driver’s logbook and dashcam footage, and compile any other evidence that supports your request for financial compensation.
Identifying the At-Fault Party After a Truck Wreck Is a Complicated Process
After a truck wreck, it can be hard to know where to turn for compensation because, unlike a car wreck, there might be more than one financially liable party. Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) research cites road conditions, fatigued driving, and hours-of-service violations as common causes of truck wrecks. If these or any other acts of negligence led to your wreck, our attorneys would help you fight for the compensation you deserve from the proper entities.
Depending on the cause of the wreck, you could be entitled to compensation from:
- The truck driver if their actions or behavior caused the collision
- The trucking company if improperly loaded cargo or company practices that pressured the driver to forego safety regulations caused the wreck
- The truck’s manufacturer if a flawed or faulty vehicle caused the wreck
- A parts manufacturer if flawed of faulty tires, brakes, or other truck parts caused the wreck
- A municipality if poor road conditions or a malfunctioning traffic signal led to the accident
You do not have to do anything to prove the wreck’s cause or identify the at-fault party. Our truck wreck attorneys will handle this task for you and accurately assign liability. We will also communicate with the at-fault party and negotiate on your behalf.
Gaffney Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me 828.286.3866
Trust Your Truck Wreck Case to Our Personal Injury Team
Helping clients injured because of someone else’s negligence is our passion. Providing an outstanding client experience is our privilege. When our team represents you, we take the following steps to bolster and support your case:
- Prove there could be multiple liable parties
- Assess the financial value of your case
- Collect and organize accident evidence
- Conduct a thorough investigation
- Canvass for photos and video footage
- Communicate with relevant parties on your behalf
- Negotiate a fair financial settlement
- Represent you in court if necessary
We take your case seriously and work hard to ensure you have the individual attention you deserve. We also make sure your claim complies with the state’s statute of limitations. In South Carolina, that generally means filing your personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit within three years of the date of the wreck or your loved one’s death, according to S.C. Ann § 15-3-530.
Recommendations and Referrals from Satisfied Clients
When you want to know what it means to work with our team, clients we helped in the past can give you their first-hand perspective. Here are just a couple of the many reviews about our law firm and team members our previous clients have provided:
- Tasha Vinci: I have hired Gabrielle Valentine several times and every single time she has…gotten me everything I asked for…Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- Layne Rathbun: Mrs. Gabrielle Valentine was an excellent lawyer…very professional and knowledgeable in her work. Thank you!
Read more about our personal injury attorneys and our commitment to truck wreck victims on our practice area page.
Review Your Gaffney Truck Wreck Case Today
We are passionate advocates for injured clients and fight hard to hold negligent parties responsible for the results of their actions. After you suffer injuries in a wreck in Gaffney, our truck accident lawyers will build a compelling case for financial compensation.
When you are ready to explore your options for financial compensation, we are ready to help. Contact our Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, case review team today by calling (828) 286-3866 to start building your case.