Catastrophic injuries can significantly disrupt your life. People who suffer severe injuries in accidents caused by other parties may face expensive medical care, lost wages while they’re recovering, and considerable pain and suffering. Many cannot return to work or take a lower-paying job because of their injuries.
Our lawyers help catastrophically injured people in Gaffney pursue fair compensation for their losses. Let us focus on your legal case so you can focus on your health and recovery. Reach out to Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, today for a free case review and to learn how a Gaffney personal injury lawyer at Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, can help.
Trust Our Gaffney Catastrophic Injury Lawyers With Your Case
Our Gaffney catastrophic injury lawyers have experience working on many catastrophic spinal cord and brain injury cases, as well as other types of severe and debilitating injuries. We handle difficult personal injury cases, so even if you are dealing with a serious injury and complex case, our team can help.
- We sort out complex liability issues and manage your case from start to finish.
- Our attorneys and legal support staff retrieve documents, photographs, accident reports, eyewitness testimony, and other evidence to establish the negligent party’s liability for your injuries.
- We build your case to establish the defendant’s duty of care and negligence and to tie their reckless or careless behavior to your accident and injuries.
- Your attorney may work with medical experts and others who can help establish the long-term effects of your injuries, including ongoing care and effects on your finances.
- Our team negotiates with the insurance company or representatives from the at-fault party to reach a fair settlement that accounts for all your losses, including pain and suffering and your long-term losses and expenses.
- We are prepared to take your case to trial if that’s what it takes to get you the compensation you need and deserve.
Our goal is to provide exceptional service from the beginning of your legal case to the end. We even have a 24/7 helpline that you can call any time to get answers about your case.
Your Injuries & Legal Case Deserve Respect & Professionalism
When you are the victim of an accident that is someone else’s fault, it can sometimes seem like nobody is on your side. Some insurers may make lowball settlement offers that fail to account for the full extent of your losses, leaving you and your family fearful of the financial and health burdens to come.
Our team at Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, will treat you and your case with the respect you deserve. We take on the fight to get you the best result possible, no matter how complex or difficult your case might seem. Reach out to us today for a free case review.
Your Catastrophic Injury Lawsuit Should Seek Every Dollar You Deserve
We can put our decades of collective experience to work identifying all the expenses, losses, and hardships associated with your injuries. It is crucial that your case seek not only the losses you’ve experienced so far but also future losses yet to come.
Your catastrophic injury lawyer in Gaffney will help fight for the full compensation you deserve, which may include:
- Medical bills for hospital stays, medical care, surgery, prescription medication
- Ongoing care, rehabilitative services, physical therapy
- Lost wages while recovering from your injuries
- Loss of earning capacity related to your injuries
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Don’t delay seeking help from a catastrophic injury lawyer, though. Under North Carolina Statute § 1-52, you have only three years to file your lawsuit. If you fail to take legal action by the deadline, you may be unable to recover any damages.
Our Injury Attorneys Work on Contingency, So You Only Pay If You Recover Compensation
Our Gaffney catastrophic injury attorneys do not charge you any attorney fees when you hire us. Instead, our fee comes from a percentage of the final settlement or judgment that you recover. If you do not recover compensation, then you do not pay attorney fees.
So, you do not pay attorney fees to hire a lawyer at Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC.
Trust That Our Catastrophic Injury Attorneys Will Work As Hard for You As for Our Past Clients
We take pride in the fact that we have served more than 10,000 clients. We have a passion for treating all our clients in a professional manner. Our legal team always seeks the best outcome for their case so they get compensation that allows them to access the medical care they need and replace lost wages that may otherwise create financial strain for families.
You can see through our hundreds of five-star client reviews and testimonials that we strive to deliver the highest level of service to our clients. We promise to work tirelessly on your behalf, too, always allowing the decisions that are in your best interest to guide us.
Get Help From Our Catastrophic Injury Law Firm
Reach out to our firm to learn how a Gaffney catastrophic injury lawyer can help. We provide free consultations, and you are under no obligation when you call.