After a motor vehicle strikes you as you are walking, you could be facing a mountain of medical bills. If a car, truck, or SUV left you with injuries in Mt. Holly, you can seek compensation for the losses you endured with the help of our pedestrian accident lawyer.
At Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, our legal team will always protect your rights. When an insurance company is doubting that you are being truthful about the severity of your injuries, having our Mt. Holly personal injury lawyers on your side can give you the ability to protect your rights and demand fair treatment.
Why It Is Worth It to Hire Our Pedestrian Accident Attorneys in Mt. Holly, NC?
As a pedestrian accident victim, you may be unsure whether you want to hire legal help. After all, the insurance company representative may tell you that the insurer will help you receive a settlement without needing to bring attorneys into the case. Unfortunately, insurance companies often try to maximize their profit margins by limiting the amount of money they pay to victims.
If you want someone who only has a focus on seeking a fair award for you, rather than focusing on the profits of the insurance company, you can hire a lawyer from our personal injury law firm in Mt. Holly. After a pedestrian accident, we will protect your rights and find facts in the case that show why you deserve financial compensation.
Steps That the Team at Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, Will Take on Your Behalf
When deciding whether to hire a lawyer for your injury case, consider the work that we will do for you. This includes:
- We review the facts in your case and advise you on the next steps forward.
- We collect evidence that supports your right to compensation.
- We develop an accurate estimate of the financial losses you suffered, so we can request a fair award on your behalf.
- We represent you in negotiations and during trial.
- We take over all correspondence with the insurance company, leaving you the time you need to heal.
- We keep your case moving forward and ensure you’re aware of all filing deadlines.
Our team is always honest with our clients because we know that this is a highly important aspect of representing you to the best of our abilities.
Types of Financial Awards That Our Injury Law Firm for Pedestrian Accidents in Mt. Holly Will Fight For
In the process of attempting to fight for your financial compensation, we will seek damages in a wide range of areas. Victims of pedestrian accidents could recover both economic and non-economic damages, including:
- Current medical bills, such as costs of doctor’s appointments, hospital stays, prescription medications, and assistive medical devices
- Future medical costs related to the injury
- Property damage
- Lost income if you had to spend time away from work
- Future income you will be unable to earn if you can’t return to your job
- Loss of benefits related to your job
- Pain and suffering for the physical discomfort caused by the accident
- Mental anguish, if you now suffer from anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Scarring and disfigurement
It is important for you to be as honest as possible with us and with your doctors about your level of injuries, level of impairment, and concerns about your future health. Having this information ensures we can seek the proper amount that compensates you for the severity of your injuries and for how your life will be different after the accident.
Why You Can Count on Our Mt. Holly Personal Injury Attorneys After Your Pedestrian Injury
At Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, we have a track record of helping injury victims that shows the strength of our personal injury law firm. Some of the key factors that should give you confidence in the hard work we put in on behalf of our clients include:
- Collective decades of experience representing victims
- Positive reviews from past clients
- Multiple large injury settlements for our past clients
- A promise to work tirelessly on your behalf
- A high level of organization
- A promise to give you compassionate and professional representation
Additionally, we will keep your case on track. In North Carolina, G.S. § 1-52 typically gives you up to three years after the accident to file a personal injury lawsuit to seek damages. Meanwhile, G.S. § 1-53 typically gives you two years to submit a wrongful death lawsuit. We can ensure you’re aware of the deadline that applies to your case when you hire us.
We Don’t Charge You Anything Upfront When We Take Your Pedestrian Accident Case
We do not want cost to prevent you from seeking legal representation in an injury case like this, because we know how valuable our services can be for relieving some of your stress after an accident.
We work on a contingency-fee basis, so you do not owe us anything until we secure compensation for you. We do not charge you any money at the time you hire us. Instead, our fee comes from a percentage of the final settlement award in your case. This helps our clients afford our legal representation at a time when they may be unable to work because of their injuries.
Our Mt. Holly Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Is Ready to Begin Working on Your Case Today
Don’t wait to get started on your case. The sooner you contact our law firm, the more time we have to collect evidence, fight for your rights, and pursue fair compensation on your behalf.
For a free initial consultation on your case, contact Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, as soon as possible.