Our team believes that you deserve compensation after your pedestrian accident in Rutherford County. Financial recovery could account for your injury-related losses, from medical bills to pain and suffering.
A Spindale pedestrian accident lawyer from Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC is ready to advocate for you. Partnering with us allows you to focus on your health; we’ll manage your legal obligations.
Our Spindale Accident Team Will Push for a Just Outcome
Our attorneys serving Spindale see firsthand the cost of pedestrian accidents. Whether it happened due to driver inattention or intoxication, vehicle error, or dangerous road conditions, something caused your accident. We’ll determine what that cause is and who is legally responsible.
Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC can help you by:
Filing Your Case Within the Prescribed Period
G.S. § 1-52 notes that you generally have three years to file your injury lawsuit. You have even less time (two years) if you’re filing a wrongful death case. We resolve many pedestrian accident cases through insurance negotiations. Yet, we may file a lawsuit if we cannot reach an agreement.
It’s vital to file your case within North Carolina’s statute of limitations. The court may refuse to hear your case otherwise.
Investigating the Cause of Your Accident in Spindale
Our pedestrian accident attorneys and investigators can build your case by:
- Gathering all relevant evidence (such as video footage, photographs of the accident scene, and any other supporting evidence)
- Recording witness accounts
- Getting a copy of the police report
- Consulting with accident reconstruction specialists
We will develop a full account of how your accident happened, and we’ll obtain evidence to support your story.
Identifying All Liable Parties
We will identify all parties with legal responsibility for your accident. The details of your accident will help us determine liability. Data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) notes that drivers most often cause wrecks—whether through reckless driving, inattention, or other failures.
If a driver caused your accident, their insurer should pay for your losses. Alternatively, if a defective vehicle caused your crash, we can file a product liability claim and proceed from there.
Handling All Legal Aspects of Your Case
We’ll form a strategy for seeking compensation, which may include an insurance claim or lawsuit. Our team serving Spindale will handle the daily responsibilities of your case, including:
- Strategic brainstorming
As noted, we may even hire experts to help with your case. Personal injury cases are a key feature of what we do at Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC. Once your case is in our hands, we will handle every step until its completion.
Negotiating a Settlement
Our team routinely negotiates settlements for our clients. Yet, settlement negotiations can be difficult, as we won’t simply accept the highest offer the other party extends. We will fight for compensation that accounts for your unique circumstances, both now and in the future.
Our Client Testimonials Reflect Our Commitment to Success
Consider some of the client testimonials that our personal injury lawyers in North Carolina have earned:
- “My husband and I would like to take a minute to thank Mrs. Davies, a lawyer with Farmer & Morris Law who helped us tremendously. Friendly, attentive and respectful, Mrs. Davies is the best attorney you will ever find, so willing to assist you with your needs and we recommend her for her practice. Thank you for your hard work!” – Sarah Hansley, former client
- “After I was involved in a serious car accident I knew, with the injuries I sustained, I needed great lawyers to walk me through this arduous process. Hannah Davies and Mark Morris worked very hard to take us through the process and ultimately to a settlement. We could never thank them for all their prayers and hard work. God placing faith-based people with faith-based attorneys!” – Tammy Cotton, former client
We Go the Extra Mile for Injured Pedestrians in Spindale, NC
The testimonials above reflect our dedication to client success. Other things to consider while weighing your legal options include:
- We work for contingency fees: You owe absolutely nothing when you hire us for your case. If we win, we get a percentage of the results. If we don’t, you pay us no attorney fee. Your time as our client is completely risk-free.
- You can always reach us: It is critical that a client can reach their attorney when they need them. You’ll have a direct line to your attorney, and they’ll address your concerns as soon as possible.
- We don’t settle for anything less than you deserve: We intend to secure every dollar you deserve. You will have the final say of whether to accept an offer. We’re simply here to advise you.
- Your case is our priority: Every case we handle is a priority, and yours is no exception. We’ll emphasize the importance of your case through active communication, enthusiastic representation, and financial support.
- We have experience, resources, and a will to win: We offer the resources, legal experience, and willpower that every client should seek in a personal injury firm.
Look no further for a compassionate, tenacious law firm serving pedestrian accident victims in Spindale.
Compensable Losses in Your Spindale, NC, Pedestrian Accident Case
Our team will create a complete record of your damages, which will guide us during settlement talks. Your recoverable losses may include:
- Accident-related medical expenses
- Lost income, earning power, bonuses, promotional opportunities, and employer-matched retirement contributions
- Pain and suffering
- Damage to personal property
We also represent those who have lost loved ones in pedestrian accidents. We may seek coverage for funeral expenses, lost companionship, lost parental guidance, lost financial support, and other damages you’ve experienced.
Call Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC Today to Discuss Your Case
Your consultation is free and comes with no obligations. Don’t wait to reach out to our team serving Spindale, as our pedestrian accident lawyers want to file your case as soon as possible.
Call Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC today for your free consultation.