Owners of businesses, residential complexes, and other establishments have a duty to protect patrons, residents, bystanders, and anyone else who is legally on the premises. When owners fail to implement sufficient security measures, they are liable for any injuries that occur as a result.
In a situation like this, you have legal rights––one of which involves partnering with a Mt. Holly personal injury lawyer from our team. Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC can seek compensation for your medical bills, pain and suffering, and other damages. Call today for a free consultation and learn how we will fight for financial recovery.
What Incidents Can Result From Negligent Security?
When injured claimants see the term “negligent security,” they may think of assaults. Yet, while assaults are types of negligent security cases, other claims arise from:
- Animal attacks. If you were bitten by an unrestrained dangerous dog (for example), you could hold the animal’s owner responsible for your losses.
- Uncontrolled crowds. Security guards must ensure crowd control. This includes booting out unruly concertgoers, keeping entrances safe during holiday sales, and having proper safety protocol in place.
- Accidental drownings. Lifeguards must be stationed at swimming pools to ensure everyone’s safety. If there isn’t a lifeguard present at a public swimming pool, the owner must put a “swim at your own risk” sign in place.
This is not a comprehensive list of the cases we handle. You can learn more about entrusting your case to our legal team during your free consultation.
Why Partner With Our Mt. Holly Negligent Security Lawyers?
Our lawyers know the responsibilities of property owners and management companies in North Carolina. One of their non-negotiable responsibilities is providing adequate security for foreseeable harmful events.
You may hire our firm to lead your case against a negligent property owner in Mt. Holly because:
- We are experienced in winning negligent security cases: Six attorneys. Four offices. One goal: recovering compensation for your losses. Our team has decades of combined experience helping survivors of negligent security practices recover fair compensation for their losses.
- Our clients trust us: Since we first opened our doors, we’ve served over 10,000 clients and accumulated a rating of 4.9/5 based on over 230 reviews from former clients. We have also been named the Best Attorneys for Rutherford County since 2011 by the Daily Courier Readers’ Poll.
- Excellence is our baseline: We take pride in serving clients, and we are not satisfied with anything short of excellent representation. From our client service to the financial results we obtain, we strive to deliver the best representation possible.
- We require no out-of-pocket compensation for our services: Our fee structure is built to protect you from financial stress. Our firm will complete your case without receiving any out-of-pocket compensation from you. We only receive a fee if we secure financial recovery.
Our firm’s reputation garners respect in Mt. Holly and throughout North Carolina. We will do everything in our power to shield you from the stress of the claims process and recover what you deserve.
From Investigations to Negotiations, We Handle Everything Your Case Requires
You have a lot on your mind after suffering injuries from a property owner’s negligence. Not only do you have injury-related losses, but you may also have to testify in a criminal trial. You deserve this time to focus on your health and well-being––not to struggle with legal matters.
We intend to alleviate your stress and build the strongest possible injury case by:
- Detailing the lack of adequate security measures where you suffered harm
- Documenting and calculating the damages you’ve suffered
- Creating a detailed, personalized strategy for your case
- Leading all communications and completing all paperwork
- Leading settlement negotiations on your behalf
- Completing a trial, if necessary
We will be available to answer your questions and provide updates throughout our partnership.
Clients Leave Glowing Testimonials About Our Quality of Service
Testimonials from our former clients offer insight into what it’s like to work with Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC. Some have shared:
- “We would like to thank the Farmer and Morris Law Firm for their incredible professional integrity. We highly recommend each one of them. The excellence they serve you with is no we’re to be found but with them. Absolutely wonderful experience!” – Hetty Trachsel
- “I cannot express how much we love Farmer & Morris Law. They treat you like you matter and always make sure you understand what is going on. We worked with them for a few years on a difficult case and the outcome was very favorable!” – Jerrica Ford
When we take on your personal injury claim, we intend to secure everything you need to move forward.
Trust Our Mt. Holly Personal Injury Attorneys to Seek Fair Compensation
Compensation is more than financial reimbursement for your injury-related losses. It offers the resources you need to heal from your condition and process your trauma. It can also offer a measure of justice, helping you feel safe in our community again.
That being said, financial compensation in your case could award damages for:
Healthcare Costs (Past, Present, and Future)
Your health comes first, and after suffering a serious injury, you may require:
- Emergency medical treatment
- Cosmetic procedures (if you have scarring or other forms of disfigurement)
We will demand complete coverage of your medical bills.
Your Mt. Holly negligent security lawyer will demand compensation for lost income, lost earning power, and other professional damages you’ve suffered.
Non-Economic Damages (Losses Without Inherent Financial Values)
Suffering injuries due to negligent security can touch each corner of your life, causing anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder. While your lawyer can’t undo what you’ve suffered, they can seek awards that acknowledge the incident’s effect on your life.
Compensable non-economic damages in your injury claim could include:
- Loss of consortium
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional trauma
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Disability, whether cognitive or physical
North Carolina does not cap how much you can request for pain and suffering in a personal injury case.
Wrongful Death-Related Expenses
You may have lost a loved one to negligent security practices. Along with our condolences, we offer access to our legal resources and commitment to your case’s outcome. We can seek financial recovery that accounts for:
- Funeral costs
- Cremation/burial expenses
- Your loved one’s pain and suffering
- The cost of any income your loved one would have earned
Connect With Our Mt. Holly Personal injury Attorneys Today
Our legal team does not tolerate property owners who place others at risk. From inadequate lighting to lack of a security guard, every instance of negligent security is wholly unacceptable. Allow a Mt. Holly negligent security lawyer from our firm to fight for the compensation you need and deserve.
Call Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC today to complete your free consultation. Do not wait, as we face a legal deadline for filing your case.