A brain injury can change your life forever, but it doesn’t have to disrupt your financial stability. If another party’s negligence caused your condition, you have options with Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC. A Morganton brain injury lawyer from our team can file your claim, negotiate a settlement, and seek fair compensation from the responsible party.
Our brain injury lawyers have decades of combined experience we’re ready to put to work for you. We offer free initial consultations where you can meet our team and explore your options.
We Support Injured People After These Incidents in Morganton, North Carolina
Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC advocates for injured claimants after suffering brain injuries from:
- Medical malpractice
- Premises liability incidents, such as slips and falls
- Workplace accidents
- Dangerous or defective products
- Motor vehicle accidents involving trucks, cars, and motorcycles
- Bicyclist and pedestrian accidents
If you lost a loved one to a traumatic brain injury, you could benefit from partnering with our wrongful death lawyers. Our compassionate team offers more than legal guidance; we offer support when you want it most. You’ll never feel alone with our team on your side. We champion your rights at every phase of the claims process.
Our Brain Injury Lawyers Offer Comprehensive Legal Help
After suffering a brain injury, returning to “business as usual” may seem just out of reach. Right now, you could be missing time from work, be unable to live independently, and require around-the-clock care. You want an advocate from Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC on your side.
A personal injury attorney from our legal team can:
- File your injury claim
- Provide legal advice
- Examine relevant medical or financial records
- Comb through settlement offers
- Collect supporting evidence
- Investigate to prove fault
- Request a copy of the accident report
- Deal with the liable insurance companies
- Represent you if the case goes to court
- Answer your questions at any time
We pride ourselves on offering comprehensive legal services to injured people in Morganton. As noted, we offer free case reviews where you can learn more.
You Pay Nothing to Retain Our Experienced Lawyers’ Help
When you hire Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, our knowledge and tools are at your disposal––all without paying a dollar upfront. We operate on contingency, which means you don’t pay our attorney’s fees unless we resolve your brain injury claim. A percentage of your settlement will pay for our help at the end of the matter.
Our no-win, no-fee guarantee allows everyone to secure legal help, regardless of their financial standing. You can reach out to our legal team today to learn more.
What Do Previous Clients Share About the Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC Team?
There’s not enough room here to list clients’ feedback. Yet, we believe that these three comments sum up our commitment to success:
- “My needs were fairly simple but Mrs. Hannah Davies handled my requests with professionalism and skill. I felt well taken care of.” –– Anne Arrowood
- “My husband and I were very happy with the service provided to us from Hannah Davies and the Farmer & Morris Law Office staff. The service was excellent…” ––Tanja Gross
- “We would like to thank the Farmer and Morris Law Firm for their incredible professional integrity. We highly recommend each one of them. The excellence they serve you with is nowhere to be found but with them. Absolutely wonderful experience!” –– Hetty and Werner Trachsel
Our legal team is confident that at the end of your case, you’ll have similar sentiments about our quality of service.
Our Personal Injury Team Seeks Full and Fair Compensation
In the first year of treatment, a brain injury can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical bills, lost income, and other related costs. You shouldn’t have to shoulder the financial burden of a serious injury alone. That should be the liable party’s responsibility.
Compensation, whether through a settlement or court award, could account for:
- Medical expenses, including surgeries, medications, and treatment
- Lost income, tips, commissions, and bonuses
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Anything you spent out of pocket
- Pain and suffering and inconvenience
- Mental anguish
- Scarring and disfigurement
We pursue financial recovery for the full cost of your injury-related losses, including those you haven’t incurred yet. At the conclusion of your case, we want you to walk away with the funds you need to start rebuilding your life and moving forward.
You Must File Your Personal Injury Lawsuit on Time to Recover Damages
Any injury sustained in North Carolina due to negligence is subject to the state’s three-year statute of limitations. Failing to file your suit within this period voids your right to compensation with limited exceptions. When you consult our team, we file your case within the applicable timeframe and uphold your right to fair compensation. Yet, we must hear from you first.
What Should I Do After Suffering a Brain Injury in Morganton, NC?
After suffering a brain injury in North Carolina, you should:
- Seek medical care. There’s no such thing as a minor brain injury. Visiting a doctor can help you manage your symptoms and maintain your quality of life.
- Refrain from giving a recorded statement. The liable insurance company may ask for a recorded statement, hoping to get information that paints your claim in a bad light. This does not benefit you. Only you and your lawyer need to know about your case’s details.
- Keep all case-related evidence. The more information you have to support your claim, the better. Your imaging scan results, receipts for out-of-pocket expenses, and accident scene photos can help your case.
Partaking in a free case review could shed further light on your next steps following a brain injury. Here, you can ask questions, get answers, and learn about what comes next for your personal injury claim.
Connect With Our Morganton Brain Injury Lawyers Now
Our attorneys are available around the clock to hear from you. During our first conversation, we want to know the facts of your accident and injuries. We also want to learn how we can best serve you. Call now to get started.