Construction is among the most dangerous professions, and workers brave dangerous conditions knowing they are entitled to benefits in case of injury. However, it is not always a given that you will receive fair benefits—that’s where a Bessemer City construction accident lawyer from Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, can assist you.
Whether through workers’ compensation or a lawsuit, an attorney from our team will demand the entire financial recovery you deserve. Call Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, today for a free consultation about hiring a personal injury lawyer serving Bessemer City.
We don’t take your partnership for granted. We earn the trust of every client we represent, and we hope you’ll give us the chance to fight for you because:
- Our former clients rate us highly: Our team has earned rave reviews from hundreds of former clients and served over 10,000 clients. Our reputation is everything to us, and that reputation is tied directly to our clients’ satisfaction with our representation. The Daily Courier Readers’ Poll has voted our firm Best Attorneys for Rutherford County since 2011.
- We have just the right attorney for you: Our lawyers have varied areas of focus, and we are familiar with construction accident cases. So, we will assign your case to the lawyer whose experience makes them most qualified to fight for you.
- We will exercise all available options for securing the compensation you deserve: No matter your unique circumstances, we aim to secure all the compensation you deserve. Whether through an insurance claim or lawsuit, settlement or trial, we will demand the entire sum you deserve.
When you need a construction accident lawyer who will prioritize your case in Bessemer City, call us for your free consultation.
Client Testimonials for the Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, Team
We aim to deliver for every client we represent. We hope that reviews from our former clients instill confidence that our firm is equipped to lead your case admirably:
- “Mark and Erica were wonderful from beginning to end. They were upfront and honest about everything. Highly recommend.” — Auburn G.
- “I cannot express how much we love Farmer & Morris Law. They treat you like you matter and always make sure you understand what is going on.” — Jerrica F.
You deserve a construction accident lawyer who will work as hard as you do. We will bring a relentless work ethic to your case in Bessemer City and intend to win for you.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) notes that one in five workplace deaths in 2021 occurred in the construction sector. This statistic indicates how severe construction accidents can be.
As a construction accident victim, you could recover these damages.
Medical bills following a construction accident may result from the following:
- Ambulance transport
- Emergency department care
- Medical imaging
- Rehabilitation services
If you have yet to recover, you might face medical bills into the foreseeable future. Thus, we will include both current and future medical bills as we seek your settlement.
If your injuries cause long-term or disabling symptoms, you might need medical equipment such as a motorized wheelchair, in-home equipment, and a vehicle that accommodates a chair.
Pain and Suffering
We seek compensation for our clients’ noneconomic damages, which can include the following:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Acute and chronic pain
- Lost quality of life
- Sleep issues
Each person responds differently to a construction accident. So, we have relationships with experts who can evaluate your pain and suffering and arrange any treatment you need.
You might have missed considerable time from your job recuperating from your injuries. Thus, we will seek compensation for the following:
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power (you may be unable to earn the same income you did before the accident)
- Lost bonus and promotion opportunities
We will consider the severity and duration of your injuries when calculating how much to demand in a workers’ compensation settlement or personal injury lawsuit.
Our firm also represents family members affected by fatal construction accidents in Bessemer City. A wrongful death lawyer from our firm can seek compensation that reflects the immensity of your loss—and do so with the utmost compassion and privacy.
Let Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, take your entire case off your hands by:
- Managing case-related communications, including those with insurers and defense attorneys.
- Gathering evidence related to your construction accident.
- Documenting and valuing each of your accident-related damages.
- Managing every aspect of your claim or lawsuit.
- Negotiating a settlement that fairly compensates your losses.
- Taking your construction accident case to court, if necessary.
When you hire our firm, you can dismiss the stress of managing your claim. Instead, we will provide regular updates and always remain available to answer questions and address your concerns.
Your construction accident lawyer likely faces a filing deadline for your case in Bessemer City. We will take advantage of every minute you provide us, so don’t wait to contact our firm.
Call Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, today for your free consultation. A team member will explain the next steps in your case, and we will answer any questions you have about our firm or your case.