Those injured in a Marion rideshare accident deserve fair compensation for medical bills, lost income, and other damages. Too often, they don’t. Insurance companies undervalue losses and stonewall claims.
However, if you were hurt in such a crash, a Marion rideshare accident lawyer from Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, will protect your rights and fight for the money you need.
Why Rideshare Accident Victims in Marion Hire Their Lawyer from Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC
Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, prides itself on securing fair compensation for victims of negligence, and rideshare accident victims in Marion fit this billing. Our personal injury team delivers excellent legal representation to every client, and they trust us because:
- We employ compassionate, dedicated attorneys who know the law: Our attorneys take their responsibility to clients extremely seriously. Expect to have a direct relationship with your lawyer, who will treat you like family. We won’t be satisfied until we’ve secured the compensation you deserve.
- We have successfully served more than 10,000 clients: Our firm does not lack experience. We have seen countless legal challenges, and we’ve overcome them while obtaining favorable compensation for our clients.
- Clients don’t pay us a cent out of their own pocket: We want to get justice for victims of rideshare accidents, and we won’t let anyone’s financial struggles stand in the way. Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, will not accept any upfront fee, and we’ll pay the entire cost of completing your case. We only get a fee if we win.
- We know Marion: A law firm dedicated to helping North Carolinians, our team is very comfortable completing cases in Marion. We know the city and its civil justice system, so we’re prepared to lead your case today.
We have established a reputation as a law firm our clients can rely on. Hire a Marion rideshare accident lawyer from Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, and focus on your recovery from your accident. Review our client testimonials to find out how we’ve helped clients in difficult circumstances like yours.
For a legal consultation with a rideshare accidents lawyer serving Marion, call 828.286.3866
Recoverable Damages from a Rideshare Accident in Marion
Any time someone is involved in a motor vehicle accident, they face a risk of injury. Serious injuries can cause wide-ranging and severe damages, including:
Vehicle damage is usually the primary property expense that rideshare accident victims face. If a rideshare driver struck your vehicle, we will seek compensation to cover the repair or replacement of your damaged vehicle.
We might also include the cost of replacing your cell phone, clothing, or any other property damaged during your auto accident in Marion.
The National Safety Council (NSC) explains that accident-related costs generally increase when injuries are severe. Healthcare expenses are a key reason why serious injuries have a massive financial cost.
Liable parties should cover all of your accident-related medical services, including:
- Ambulance transport
- Emergency treatment
- Doctors appointments
- Hospitalization (if necessary)
If you have disabling injuries, you may need medical equipment, ongoing medical care, a specialized vehicle, and changes to your home. We will consider every detail of your injuries as we value your medical expenses.
Pain and Suffering
Motor vehicle accident victims can pursue compensation for their pain and suffering, which may include:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Injury-related pain
- Lost quality of life
- Emotional distress
- Sleep issues
BMC Emergency Medicine notes that there is a “high” correlation between motor vehicle accidents and PTSD. Even if you don’t suffer from PTSD, you may deserve compensation for pain and suffering, as well as any treatment you need for it.
Injured rideshare accident victims are often unable to work, which can cause:
- Lost income
- Diminished earning power
- Loss of bonuses, promotions, and other performance-related benefits
- Loss of progression in one’s career
If your injuries prevent you from working indefinitely, we can project the cost of future professional damages you are likely to experience.
Marion Rideshare Accident Lawyer Near Me 828.286.3866
We Will Handle Every Step in Your Marion Rideshare Accident Case
Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, feels strongly that rideshare accident victims should prioritize their health. We allow our clients to rest and recover because we handle every step of their rideshare accident cases.
Expect our team serving Marion to:
Manage the Daily Responsibilities of Your Rideshare Accident Case in Marion, NC
We handle every detail of your case, both small and great, including:
- Communications, including dealings with insurance representatives
- Paperwork, which is a critical component of any ridesharing accident claim or lawsuit
- Follow up with witnesses to your accident
- The hiring of and collaborating with experts
Our attorneys will do everything your case requires, minding every detail and building the strongest case we can.
Determine How to Seek Compensation for Your Damages
Uber and Lyft maintain substantial insurance coverage for those drivers and those who their contracted drivers injure. Rideshare motorists must also maintain personal insurance. We will determine whether filing one or more insurance claims could produce the financial recovery you deserve.
Calculate the Cost of Your Damages
We will assign a specific monetary figure to your damages. Our lawyers consider both economic and non-economic damages, which are equally important when seeking a fair financial recovery for you.
Document Your Damages in Great Detail
We will secure any available documentation of your damages, including:
- Images of your injuries
- Medical bills
- Past income statements, which may prove your lost income
- Invoices for vehicle repairs
- Any other relevant documentation
The more documentation we can secure, the stronger your case may be.
Lead Settlement Negotiations for You
Our legal team will demand that liable insurers offer a fair settlement. We will exhaust the negotiating process, and we’ll take your case to trial if we need to.
Call Today for a Free Consultation About Your Rideshare Accident Case
Rideshare accident cases can present complicated issues related to insurance. Let a Marion rideshare accident lawyer from our firm deal with these challenges for you. We will provide passionate attorneys, financial resources, and a relentless will to win.
Call Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, today for your free consultation.