If you or someone you love suffered injuries because of an intoxicated driver, you might have the right to seek recovery for your accident-related expenses and losses. For example, you can seek compensation for your short- and long-term medical bills, property damage or destruction, and physical and emotional pain and suffering.
A Forest City DUI accident lawyer at Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, will help you assess the validity and value of your case. We gather the evidence that proves the at-fault party’s liability and the amount of your compensation. We will also identify the at-fault driver, prove the negligence that led to the accident, build a comprehensive evidence file, and negotiate with the at-fault driver and their insurance provider.
- Damages our personal injury team requests for you
- Do not delay your compensation request
- Choosing the right Forest City DUI law firm
- Our team tracks your injuries and treatment costs
- Client testimonials and recommendations
- Call today for immediate help
Damages Our Personal Injury Team Requests for You
A car accident that left you with physical injuries and property damage can entitle you to recover economic and noneconomic damages. Our team members will explain each category of damages and help you request both. Economic damages will include:
- Current and future medical expenses
- Current and future losses of income
- Vehicle towing, repair, or replacement
- Treatment-related travel costs
- In-home medical and domestic support
We also seek coverage of the funeral and burial expenses for a loved one who did not survive the collision.
You Can Also Seek Noneconomic Damages
In addition, you are entitled to certain noneconomic damages. These are intangible and can be more difficult to quantify on your own. Noneconomic damages include physical pain and suffering, mental and emotional anguish, and lasting disability or disfigurement.
We support your compensation request with evidence such as your car accident report, medical records and bills, witness statements, and accident scene photos. We also collect your paycheck stubs, tax records, and other financial data to prove the amount of income you lost because of your injuries and recovery time.
For a legal consultation with a dui accidents lawyer serving Forest City, call 828.286.3866
Do Not Delay Your Compensation Request
When you seek damages from the at-fault party, you can resolve your case with either an insurance settlement or a trial. While our goal is to settle your claim out of court, we will file your lawsuit in accordance with the statute of limitations to ensure you can go to court if needed. In North Carolina:
- The personal injury statute of limitations is generally three years, according to G.S. § 1-52
- The wrongful death statute of limitations is generally two years, according to G.S. § 1-53
We will explain the statute of limitations that applies to your case and the importance of filing your lawsuit on time. We will also take care of the filing details for you to protect your right to go to court if we cannot settle your claim. If your case does go to court for resolution, we also explain the trial process step by step.
Forest City DUI Accident Lawyer Near Me 828.286.3866
Choosing the Right Forest City DUI Law Firm
Were you injured in an accident caused by an intoxicated driver in Rutherford County? At Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, we do not rely on the investigations conducted to date. Instead, we perform our own investigation to prove the cause of the accident. When our DUI accident lawyer helps injured clients, we help with every aspect of your case:
- Assessing your car accident case
- Reviewing your car accident report
- Identifying the at-fault driver
- Communicating on your behalf
- Organizing and submitting documentation
Our team also keeps you updated as your case and the settlement process move forward. We help you carefully weigh each offer you receive and make an informed settlement decision since the final choice is yours. Our team also enables you to consult medical and financial experts to help you manage your case and settlement.
Our Team Tracks Your Injuries and Treatment Costs
An important part of building your evidence file is gathering your medical records. Pulling your medical records and bills together can be time-consuming since every department, physician, and facility might have separate billing. Our team will compile records and bills for your:
- Ambulance ride
- Emergency room visit
- Hospital admissions
- Physical and occupational therapy sessions
- Prescription medications
We will request a copy of your written prognosis to help us calculate your future medical costs. We also request receipts for any assistive medical devices like crutches or a specialized hospital bed for your home. We add this evidence to your case file to prove the costs of the accident.
Client Testimonials and Recommendations
When you are ready to choose an attorney to represent you in a car accident case, you want one who is responsive, supportive, and prepared to fight for you. On our testimonials page, previous clients we represented say:
- “Hannah Davies (and her team) makes complicated matters easy to understand while taking care of all the granular details in her client’s best interest…I have been doing business with Farmer & Morris for 15+ years now, without disappointment.” – Bostic Motors Inc (BMI)
- “Mrs. Hannah Davies listened intently to our needs and thoroughly researched our available options…She was friendly, courteous, knowledgeable, and totally professional. We would recommend her heartily to any of our family and friends.” – Linda VanCamp
- “Friendly, attentive, and respectful, Mrs. Davies is the best attorney you will ever find, so willing to assist you with your need and we recommend her for her practice. Thank you for your hard work!” – Sarah Hansley
We make sure every client we represent gets the individual care and attention they need and deserve. Our personal injury team fights hard to help injured clients just like you get the compensation they deserve for the at-fault driver’s negligence.
Complete a Case Evaluation form now
Call Today for Immediate Help
If a drunk driver in Rutherford County injured you or someone you love, our Forest City DUI accident lawyers could help you build a compelling case for financial compensation. Get a free consultation from one of our Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, team members today by calling (828) 286-3866.