Families go through many life changes together. Sometimes, these transitions change how they relate to one another, particularly when the matter involves separation, divorce, and child custody, among other issues. If you are seeking legal representation from a family law lawyer, Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, can protect your interests while working to resolve your issue.
We can talk with you more about your situation and advise you of your options during a free consultation. Our team is ready to help you and your family through the legal process.
In This Article
- We Handle Various Kinds of Family Law Cases
- How Our Family Law Lawyer Can Fight for You
- Past Clients Share How Our Family Law Lawyer Helped Them
- Start Your Family Law Case Today With Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC
We Handle Various Kinds of Family Law Cases
Legal issues can become complicated but having a family law lawyer guiding you can save you time and give you the clarity you need to move forward. Our attorney can provide counsel on:
- Legal separation agreements: If you are seeking time apart from a spouse, we can advise you on the terms of your legally binding separation agreement. This can include each party’s income, temporary division of marital property, child custody, spousal support, and visitation rights. We will ensure the terms are clear and that each side understands the conditions of the agreement as well as the resulting outcomes if the agreement isn’t followed.
- Divorce: If you and a spouse decide to go your separate ways permanently, we can negotiate the terms of your divorce, advising you on divided marital assets and property, child support, child custody, spousal support, and other issues unique to your case. If you have debts or differences over income, we can work to resolve those for you. No issue is too big or small for us. We address whatever must be worked out.
- Child support: Both parents are typically responsible for caring for a child under age 18. Our attorneys can negotiate the terms of a child support agreement. We can consider each parent’s income, childcare costs, and other expenses as we calculate child support payments. We can also request child modification payments if necessary.
- Child custody: As we explore the child custody arrangements, our family law lawyer will consider what’s in the child’s best interest. We can also advise you on visitation schedules, custody, and visitation exchanges.
Our family law attorneys can also help with matters concerning paternity rights, adoption, foster care, domestic abuse, and child abuse. We can also handle estate planning matters that involve trusts, wills, living wills, and other areas.
How Our Family Law Lawyer Can Fight for You
When you become our client, we aim to bring you peace of mind as we manage your case. Family law matters can be complex, and family members’ emotions can only make the process more challenging to deal with. Therefore, when we take on your case, we will:
- Investigate the matter to establish the reasons for the transition, such as a separation or divorce
- Gather case-supporting evidence, such as photos, video footage, messages, financial statements, cellphone records, police statements, witness statements, etc.
- Initiate negotiations with the opposing party to avoid a court date
- Seek a fair outcome for you and your loved ones
- Manage all communications with all involved parties
- Update you on your case’s status promptly, explaining all developments so that you know what’s going on and what to expect
We will explain how each aspect of your case works and let you know what to do to obtain your desired resolution. Our family law lawyers have extensive experience in this area and can customize their legal strategy to your case’s circumstances.
Past Clients Share How Our Family Law Lawyer Helped Them
We are always pleased to hear how our services have helped clients resolve their legal matters. Our testimonials show how much we care about their recoveries and experiences with us. Some have shared the following:
- “Mr. Morris and his staff always treated me with the utmost respect, professionalism and courtesy. They kept in frequent contact either by phone or e-mail to keep me abreast of what was happening with my case. I am very pleased with the outcome. I had contacted several attorneys in the area and found no one willing to take my case. Finding Mark was a miracle. I consider it an honor and a privilege to recommend him.” – Darlene, a Family Law Client
- “Mark is the best attorney… He and his office staff made sure everything was taken care of professionally. They all were always very sweet and helpful. Mark is very thorough. We looked at everything from all directions and were prepared for anything and everything, which brought peace of mind. He is trustworthy and he is very dependable! I could call him anytime if something arose where I needed answers fast…” – Cherish, a Family Law Client
You can call us today so that we can learn how we can help with your family’s situation. Our firm will aim to make you and your family feel as comfortable as you can to discuss your case.
Start Your Family Law Case Today With Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC
Family relationships evolve, and our firm is prepared to handle your family’s case so that you do not have to face the legal process alone. The family law lawyers at Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, are here to help you adjust to the changes and navigate them with as much ease as possible.
Having an attorney to help you navigate legal waters can help you feel more settled and able to think clearly. We will help you understand the issues in your case and how your state’s laws affect you. Our legal team can represent you and make your family law matter easier to manage. Call us today for a free initial consultation.