You or a loved one may deserve financial recovery for a spinal cord injury in Spartanburg. The team of skilled spinal cord injury lawyers at Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC will seek compensation for medical care, lost wages, pain and suffering, and your other recoverable damages.
Our team speaks for those who have suffered avoidable spinal cord injuries. Our Spartanburg spinal cord injury lawyer will seek the financial recovery you deserve. We won’t stop working until we’ve resolved your case in Spartanburg.
Why Choose Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC After a Spinal Cord Injury in Spartanburg?
The team at Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC has the same goal for each case we handle: Give our client the best chance to receive the maximum amount of compensation. We also want to ensure that we make each client’s life easier, treating them with compassion during their time of need.
You may choose a lawyer from our firm for your case in Spartanburg because:
- Our attorneys specialize: We believe that experience and training are important in personal injury cases. Our attorneys each have specialties, and you’ll be represented by one of our personal injury attorneys. These lawyers are knowledgeable about South Carolina’s civil code, its latest laws, and the process of completing a spinal cord injury case.
- We treat each case with equal importance: We don’t discriminate when it comes to our client’s cases. Spinal cord injuries are extremely serious, but our team takes every case extremely seriously. Regardless of the details of your case, you will receive our firm’s strongest effort.
- We know Spartanburg: Because we have an office in Spartanburg, we’re able to tend to your case personally. Being physically present allows us to visit accident scenes when necessary, meet with clients in person, and have a real knowledge of the local landscape—legal and otherwise.
- Client service is our mission: Winning isn’t enough. The attention to detail, empathy, and dedication we bring to each case is just as important as the result. With Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, you’ll always know that you and your case are important to us.
We have earned our strong reputation among clients in Spartanburg and throughout South Carolina. You can expect personalized legal representation when you trust your case to Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC.
Client Testimonials for Our Personal Injury Team Serving Spartanburg
Those seeking a spinal cord injury lawyer in Spartanburg should consider our client testimonials:
- “Farmer & Morris Law have been an absolute treasure to work with on my personal injury case that I sustained from a car accident. Hannah Davies has gone above and beyond any expectations I started out with. She took time to always answer any questions I had, she worked for me when the insurance wanted to stop. I appreciate her and Farmer & Morris Law more than I could ever have the words for.” – Andrea Shepherd, former client
- “Professional, extremely competent, and personable. Hannah Davies (and her team) makes complicated matters easy to understand while taking care of all the granular details in her client’s best interest.” – Bostic Motors, Inc., former client
These reviews are reflective of the client experience you will receive with your spinal cord injury case. Our injury lawyers in Spartanburg treat every client with respect and dignity, and we treat each case as if it is the most important one we’ve handled.
Are There Risks If I Don’t Hire an Attorney to Handle My Case?
Yes, there are real risks in going without an attorney. Though you have the right to do so, representing yourself may:
- Put you under significant financial strain, as the costs of completing your case may fall solely on you
- Require more time and effort than you realize
- Put your health at risk, as the demands of a lawsuit may wear on you physically, psychologically, and emotionally
With this much at stake, there’s no need to endure these financial and health risks. When you hire our firm, we handle the risk. Our team covers all case-related costs, and our attorneys do all the work. If we win, we get a percentage of your verdict or settlement. You never pay out of your own pocket.
How a Lawyer from Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC Will Seek a Fair Financial Recovery for Your Spinal Cord Injury
Our team takes the legal process out of spinal cord injury victims’ hands. You can focus on your recovery, helping your loved one, and other duties. A spinal cord injury lawyer from our team will:
- Work with your doctors to get an understanding of your injuries
- Gather all medical records related to your injuries
- Document your damages
- Interview witnesses
- Hire any experts who can help your case
- Pursue a settlement
- Proceed to court, if necessary
We’ll ensure that defendants, other attorneys, and insurance companies act appropriately towards you. Our representation will protect you from re-living the details of your injury, or from facing unwanted contact from those involved in your case.
We want to get the financial recovery you deserve.
Recoverable Damages in a Spartanburg Spinal Cord Injury Case
Each victim of a spinal cord injury in Spartanburg has their own story of loss. We’ll listen to your story, making a record of recoverable damages like:
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages and other professional damages
- Healthcare costs
- Disability-related changes to your home and vehicle
- Property damage
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) explains that serious injuries cost tens of trillions of dollars each year. Our concern is the cost of your injuries and the settlement that those costs entitle you to.
Whether through a settlement, judgment, or other means, we’ll pursue justice.
Call Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC Today for Your Free Consultation
Spinal cord injuries are among the most serious, non-fatal injuries one can suffer in Spartanburg. A lawyer from our firm who focuses on serious injury cases is ready to fight for you. Don’t wait to call our team, as a statute of limitations may restrict our window for filing your case.
There is no obligation when you call our team. Contact Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC today for your free consultation.