After an accident that leaves you with catastrophic injuries, our Kings Mountain lawyers can work to hold the liable party accountable for your losses. We can seek compensation for your current medical bills, along with any long-term treatment you require. Our Kings Mountain personal injury lawyers can also seek awards for other accident-related losses, such as lost income and pain and suffering.
Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC can tackle the legal legwork so that you can focus on your physical health. Call us today to learn more about how we can help.
What Does Fair Compensation Look Like in a Catastrophic Injury Case?
Treating catastrophic injuries can easily cost tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars. Aside from the immediate medical care you receive, such as emergency room care, ambulatory care, and surgeries, you may need years of ongoing care from specialists and therapists.
You shouldn’t have to foot the bill for these medical expenses if someone else caused your injuries. Along with your current and future medical expenses, our Kings Mountain catastrophic injury attorneys can pursue awards for:
- Pain and suffering
- Lost income from the time you have to take off work
- Reduced earning capacity if you can no longer earn your pre-injury income
- In-home aid
- Home modifications
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Property damage costs
- Out-of-pocket expenses related to your accident
Our lawyers can help by assessing your losses and seeking fair compensation.
If You Lost a Loved One in a Fatal Accident
Catastrophic injuries can turn fatal. If you lost your loved one in a negligence-based accident, nothing can truly make it right. However, your family doesn’t deserve to struggle in your loved one’s absence. Our Kings Mountain wrongful death lawyers can help you pursue justice and compensation for:
- Funeral arrangements
- Your loved one’s accident-related medical bills
- Their pain and suffering
- The income they contributed to the household
This is a time to grieve in peace. While you honor your loved one’s memory with your family, we can take care of the legal process.
How Can a Kings Mountain Catastrophic Injury Attorney Help?
Our personal injury firm helps clients after suffering catastrophic injuries due to:
We can help with other types of accident cases, as well. When you call for your free consultation, we can discuss your accident and see how we can help.
We Handle Your Personal Injury Claim’s Many Obligations
Whether you decide to file an insurance claim or a personal injury lawsuit, we can navigate the process by:
- Investigating your accident to identify the at-fault party
- Communicating with the liable party’s insurers and representatives
- Negotiating a fair settlement
- Gathering evidence of negligence and your losses
- Filing all the necessary documents
- Representing you in a trial
We will also make ourselves available to answer any questions you may have and give you updates about the progress of your case. We never leave our clients in the dark, and we promise to streamline the process as much as possible.
How We Can Help You Meet the Statute of Limitations
One way we help accident victims is by taking their cases on contingency. This means we do not charge upfront fees or hourly rates to start working on your case. We only take a portion of the outcome, whether it is a settlement or a verdict. This way, you do not have to risk paying attorney’s fees if you do not win compensation.
This also allows you to get started on your case as soon as possible, which is important when it comes to filing a lawsuit. According to G.S. § 1-52, you generally have only three years to file a personal injury lawsuit. Under G.S. § 1-53, you have even less time—two years, generally—to file a wrongful death lawsuit.
The sooner you begin your case, the better we can protect your right to take legal action. We can begin working with you from the moment you start your free initial consultation.
Why Choose Our Kings Mountain Catastrophic Injury Lawyers?
We know you want a lawyer who is dedicated to your case. At Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, we provide compassionate legal services, and we personalize our strategy to suit each client’s individual needs. Take a look at some of our previous client testimonials:
- “Helped my boyfriend with a personal injury case and got him a great lump sum! Also, kept us updated throughout the entire process! If you’re looking for friendly, informative lawyers, I highly recommend Farmer & Morris!” -Carla Coleman
- “Mr. Caleb Farmer and Ms. Ann Doty have been a tremendous help to us over the last several months. Thank you just doesn’t seem enough to say. Their patience and willingness to answer every question we had was amazing. I am so glad we trusted Mr. Farmer with our request. I highly recommend Caleb Farmer.” -Shanna Cohen
Now, we want to help you and your family recover the damages you deserve.
Call Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC to Get Started on Your Kings Mountain Catastrophic Injury Case
You deserve fair compensation that can help you access the medical care you need after suffering a catastrophic injury. Our legal team is here to help you through the legal process, from investigating your accident to filing a claim or lawsuit.
Call us today, and we can discuss your case. We can also explain more about our contingency-fee agreement and how we can help you.