If you or a loved one were injured in a Lyft accident in Tryon, you may be eligible for compensation. A lawsuit or claim may cover medical care, property damage, and other losses from your wreck.
Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC has Tryon Lyft rideshare accident lawyers to lead your case. We’ll handle the legal process while you worry about getting better.
Who Can Seek Financial Recovery for a Lyft Rideshare Accident in Tryon?
Several parties may pursue a claim or lawsuit after a Lyft accident, including:
- A passenger in a Lyft vehicle (whether the Lyft driver or another driver caused the wreck)
- The driver of a vehicle that a Lyft driver struck
- A passenger in a vehicle that a Lyft driver struck
- A pedestrian struck by a Lyft driver
- Survivors of someone who died in a Lyft rideshare accident (whether as a pedestrian, passenger, or motorist)
If you or a loved one have suffered injuries in another circumstance related to a Lyft accident, you may be eligible to receive compensation. Our team at Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC can review your specific circumstances and advise you.
For a legal consultation with a lyft accidents lawyer serving Tryon, call 828.286.3866
Who May Benefit From the Services of a Lyft Rideshare Accident Lawyer Serving Tryon?
Anyone who has suffered because of a Lyft accident in Tryon may benefit from an attorney’s services. Whether you’ve suffered injuries or lost a loved one, a lawyer from our team can:
- Provide a clear path forward: It’s not always clear how to proceed after a rideshare accident. Our team can determine who is liable for your damages and the most sensible way to pursue financial coverage.
- Take your case off of your hands: We’re prepared to handle an insurance claim or lawsuit for you. Our attorneys know that each case presents unique challenges, and we have the experience and resources to address those challenges. Once we’ve accepted your case, we will finish it. You can focus entirely on your recovery.
- Stand up to those who’ve harmed you: When we accept a case, we know that someone is liable for the client’s damages. Parties like Lyft may have many resources to fight your case or contest your claim, but we will stand firm on your behalf. Our team serving Tryon will negotiate for the entire recovery you deserve, and we’ll fight tirelessly as we pursue that goal.
- Protect your rights: Our team has seen how insurance companies and other attorneys try to undermine our clients. Pressure to accept an unfair settlement, manipulation of clients’ statements, and general intimidation have all occurred. We’ll be the buffer between you and such tactics, ensuring that your case remains intact.
These are just the broad strokes of how we will assist you. We will also handle the fine details of the legal process for you.
Tryon Lyft Accident Lawyer Near Me 828.286.3866
Recoverable Damages for a Tryon Lyft Rideshare Accident
No two rideshare motor vehicle wrecks in Tryon are identical—they each affect victims in a unique way. Our team will work with you and your doctors to identify your damages, which may include:
- Property damage: You may need to repair your vehicle and any other property harmed in the rideshare accident. Some damaged property may need to be replaced, and we’ll seek coverage for all necessary repairs and replacements.
- Professional harm: Injuries and inconvenience can mean missing work. We’ll seek recoverable damages for lost income, missed bonuses and retirement contributions, lost standing with your employer, and any other work-related losses you experience.
- Pain and suffering: Mayo Clinic explains that trauma—like that you might suffer in a rideshare accident—can cause an “acute stress reaction.” You might develop anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and other conditions that harm your quality of life. We may get compensation to treat these issues and to cover the pain and suffering itself.
- Medical expenses: We’ll include the cost of accident-related medical care in any claim or lawsuit that we bring forth in Tryon.
We are always thorough when identifying and valuing clients’ damages. Our calculation is directly tied to your possible financial recovery, and we’ll make sure to identify both your present and future damages.
We Will Explore Whether Lyft’s Insurance Covers Your Damages
Lyft offers its rideshare drivers insurance coverage. These coverages may be relevant to your case. If they are, we will work with Lyft’s insurer to seek the coverage you deserve.
Working with you, we may decide that a lawsuit is a more appropriate approach to your case. As your lawyers, we will present you with all options and empower you to choose a course for your case.
Complete a Case Evaluation form now
Why Do Rideshare Accident Victims in Tryon Trust Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC?
Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC has developed a positive reputation among former clients. We believe that clients choose us for their personal injury cases because of our client service, case results, and dedication to winning every case we handle.
As our client in Tryon, you will quickly learn that:
- You can reach your rideshare accident lawyer whenever you need them: we know that personal injury cases require round-the-clock attention, and we make it easy for clients to reach our team
- You have the full financial might of our firm behind your case: If we need to hire experts, conduct tests or create exhibits, or take other steps to improve your case, we will. Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC will handle all of your case-related costs.
- Your case is important: There are no such things as bad questions or unnecessary phone calls. With our firm, we’re happy to discuss any aspect of your case at any time.
- You only provide us a fee if we’re successful: If we secure a verdict or settlement for you, then your attorney will get a portion of the recovery. You do not pay a penny until you’re compensated.
We understand the gravity of auto accidents. Your family is dealing with immense hardship right now, and we want to provide any relief that we can. Let a Tryon rideshare accident lawyer from our team serve you and your loved ones.
Call Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC Today for Your Free Consultation
Time may be of the essence, as we may have a brief time to file your claim or lawsuit. A Lyft rideshare accident lawyer serving Tryon is ready to help, we’re just waiting on your call.
Call Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC for your free consultation today.