Were you or a family member injured in an accident involving a Lyft vehicle? If you were a passenger in the Lyft vehicle or an occupant of the other vehicle involved in the accident, our Spartanburg Lyft accident lawyer could help. We can explain your rights, the rideshare company’s responsibilities, and the laws and regulations that establish your right to recover damages.
At Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, we will investigate your accident and collect evidence that proves the at-fault driver’s negligence and financial liability. We also carefully document your financial damages and assign a financial value to your injuries, pain and suffering, lost wages, and more. Our legal support starts with a free review of your case and pursuit of the best possible outcome for you.
In This Article
- Put Our Law Firm To Work on Your Case Immediately
- Damages You Can Recover After a Lyft Accident
- Evidence That Supports Your Right To Recover Damages
- We Take the Following Steps To Resolve Your Lyft Accident Case
- See What Previous Clients Say About Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC
- Contact Our Case Review Team Today About Your Lyft Accident Case
Put Our Law Firm To Work on Your Case Immediately
After a Lyft accident in Spartanburg, your time to recover damages via a personal injury lawsuit is limited by S.C. Ann § 15-3-530. In South Carolina, it generally limits you to three years to file your:
- Personal injury lawsuit based on the date the accident occurred
- Wrongful death lawsuit based on the date of a loved one’s demise
If the statute of limitations expires, you would not be permitted to file your lawsuit at all. If you do manage to file your lawsuit too late, the at-fault party and their representative will request—and are likely to receive—its immediate dismissal. Either outcome will prevent you from compelling the at-fault driver to compensate you for your accident-related expenses and losses.
For a legal consultation with a lyft accidents lawyer serving Spartanburg, call 828.286.3866
Damages You Can Recover After a Lyft Accident
A car accident of any type can leave you with many financial expenses and losses. The driver whose negligence caused the accident should be responsible for its immediate and ongoing costs.
Recoverable damages include:
- Economic damages, including past and future medical bills and income loss, including loss of earning capacity (we also pursue damages to repair or replace your damaged property)
- Non-economic damages, including lasting physical disability, disfigurement, and your loss of enjoyment of life (we also pursue damages for your physical and mental pain and suffering)
- Wrongful death damages, including funeral and burial expenses (we also pursue compensation for your loss of consortium, companionship, guidance, and society)
Our case support team will review your accident and its related expenses. We make sure no valid damages are omitted from your compensation request. We also work hard to make sure your case is not undervalued or underpaid.
Spartanburg Lyft Accident Lawyer Near Me 828.286.3866
Evidence That Supports Your Right To Recover Damages
As part of our comprehensive legal support, we handle the time-consuming and tedious process of collecting evidence that proves the cause and cost of the accident. Collecting medical records alone could mean contacting multiple bills from multiple professionals and facilities.
In addition to medical records, evidence collection includes:
- Employment and salary history records
- Accident scene and injury photos
- Statements from accident witnesses
- Car accident report with notes and diagrams
At Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, our Lyft accident lawyer representing clients in Spartanburg does more than collect evidence. We also review each item and organize them into an effective evidence file.
Leave Evidence Collection to Us
We never tax you with evidence collection. Instead, we let you and your family concentrate on your physical recovery while we build the case for your financial recovery. We make your case a priority and ensure the investigation and evidence collection processes get the attention to detail they need and deserve.
Our attorneys and staff will handle all phone calls, leg work, and verbal, written, and electronic correspondence related to your case and your fight for financial recovery. We deal with law enforcement, witnesses, and the insurance company, so you do not have to.
We Take the Following Steps To Resolve Your Lyft Accident Case
When our law firm represents you, we handle every detail and aspect of your case from start to finish. Our Lyft accident team will:
- Conduct an independent and comprehensive investigation
- Calculate the costs of your ongoing medical care
- Prove the Lyft driver’s negligence and liability
- Compile supporting documents and evidence
- Canvass the accident scene for photos and video footage
- Handle all case-related communication and correspondence
- Complete and submit claim forms and documentation
We also ensure you receive regular and timely updates on the progress of your case and handle all phases of the settlement negotiation process. This could include fielding and reviewing all offers. If a fair settlement offer is never made, we will not hesitate to represent you in court.
Complete a Case Evaluation form now
See What Previous Clients Say About Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC
When previous personal injury and civil litigation clients talk about our legal service and support, they leave reviews like the following:
“After I was involved in a serious car accident I knew…I needed great lawyers to walk me through this arduous process. Hannah Davies and Mark Morris worked very hard to take us through the process and ultimate settlement. We could never thank them for all their prayers and hard work.” -Tammy Cotton
“Excellent law firm. Keeps you informed about your case, and they really care about their clients. I felt confident that I chose the right law firm to represent my case.” – Mary Edwards
Our client testimonials page is packed with additional reviews and recommendations that tell you what it means to work with our client-centered legal team.
Contact Our Case Review Team Today About Your Lyft Accident Case
If you or someone you love was injured in a rideshare accident in Spartanburg, our Lyft accident lawyer could help you recover compensation. You do not have to deal with Lyft’s insurance provider on your own. Our legal team will build your case and prove your right to compensation while you focus on getting better.
Contact our Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC to get a no-cost, no-obligation review of your case today.
Call or text 828.286.3866 or complete a Case Evaluation form