You shouldn’t have to deal with the legal aftermath of suffering a brain injury. Instead, you should consider the benefit of partnering with a Spartanburg brain injury lawyer from Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC.
Compensation in your case could account for your medical bills, lost income, and other related expenses. We offer no-obligation case reviews to injured people and their loved ones.
In This Article
Recoverable Damages for Brain Injury Victims in Spartanburg
You can recover these losses:
- Lost income: Your brain injury may leave you unable to earn your regular income. You may also lose benefits, bonuses, and other perks of being employed. You can recover each of these things through legal action.
- Lost earning power: If you can return to work after your brain injury has improved, you may earn less than you did before. Lingering injury symptoms, a change in jobs, or other outcomes of your injury may account for this lost earning power.
- Medical costs: A brain injury may require emergency medical care, hospitalization, extensive medical imaging scans, surgery, at-home care, and other forms of treatment. The medical cost of a brain injury can add up quickly and continue until you’re fully recovered.
- Pain and suffering: A brain injury may cause pain and suffering for both the victim and those negatively affected. How much you can seek for pain and suffering depends on your condition’s severity.
You can seek other losses depending on the details of your accident.
Wrongful Death-Related Damages in Spartanburg
If your loved one passed away from a brain injury, we can seek coverage for:
- Funeral expenses
- Lost spousal companionship
- Lost financial support
- Lost parental guidance
- Grief counseling
- Any other damages resulting from the wrongful death
We consider any brain injury to be serious. Our team will fight for the financial justice that you and your loved ones deserve.
For a legal consultation with a brain injury lawyer serving Spartanburg, call 828.286.3866
Should I Hire an Attorney To Lead My Brain Injury Case in Spartanburg?
Trying to handle an insurance claim or lawsuit while recovering from a brain injury is, for many, not wise. Hiring an attorney may:
- Prevent you from making your brain injury worse, as stress and mental exertion may interfere with your recovery
- Provide financial protection, as our firm can pay for all case-related expenses
- Provide a clear plan of action during a confusing, overwhelming time in your life
- Result in a positive outcome to your brain injury case
There are many attorneys that handle brain injury cases in Spartanburg. To achieve the outcome that you want, it’s crucial that you hire the right attorney for you. The team at Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC is ready to uphold your legal rights.
What Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC Offers Its Clients
Personal injuries rank highly among our firm’s practice areas. Because our team has a clear focus on this case type, we know what could benefit your situation. Our firm has:
- Six attorneys: We assign our lawyers to cases based on their specialties. This ensures that the most qualified lawyer from our firm will lead your case.
- Four offices: We’ve positioned our offices so that we offer in-person, responsive legal care to each client we represent. We will be able to visit your accident scene, meet with you where it’s most appropriate, and make every necessary appearance on your behalf.
- Served more than 10,000 people: This sort of experience will undoubtedly help with your case. We have overcome countless challenges, and we have obtained many positive results for our clients.
- One goal: You and our legal team share a common goal; recovering damages and holding the at-fault party responsible.
Each client receives our strongest efforts. We will hire experts, pay for reports and exhibits, and take any other necessary steps to win your case. These resources will come at no extra cost to you.
Spartanburg Brain Injury Lawyer Near Me 828.286.3866
How We Handle Brain Injury Cases in Spartanburg
Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC is ready to lead your claim from start to finish. Hiring us for your brain injury case lets us:
Determine Who’s Liable for Your Injury
We will identify all liable parties, determine how much they owe you, and include those parties in whatever legal action we take. Whether accountability comes through an insurance claim or lawsuit, liable parties should cover the damages they’ve caused.
Gather Evidence and Documentation To Support Your Claim
We’ll seek any evidence that shows who is responsible for your brain injury. The types of evidence we collect may depend on the precise cause of your injury. We’ll also document your losses with:
- Medical bills
- Physicians’ assessments of your injuries
- Proof of lost income
- Other forms of documentation, such as the police report (if you were hurt in a car accident, for example)
We’ll preserve all evidence in a safe place and reference certain documents as necessary.
Negotiate a Settlement
Our firm is experienced in both settlement negotiations and at trial. Whichever path your case follows, our team will fight hard to win for you.
What to Expect After a Brain Injury in Spartanburg
Our firm fights diligently for brain injury victims, as we know the challenges that they face. Per Mayo Clinic, brain injuries can cause:
- A loss of coordination
- Confusion and other cognitive problems
- Loss of sensation in the extremities
- Speech problems
- Personality changes
You or your loved one may experience other symptoms. The severity of the brain injury may determine which symptoms you experience, how long those symptoms last, and how acute those symptoms are.
The effects of a brain injury can interfere with every aspect of your life. During this challenging time, our team offers legal support.
Complete a Case Evaluation form now
Call Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC Today for Your Free Consultation
Brain injuries can throw your life into disarray, and we want to help you re-establish order. Our team will manage your legal case while you focus on recovering. A Spartanburg brain injury lawyer from our firm will provide focused, attentive legal care throughout your case.
Call Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC today to complete your free consultation.