A motorcycle is a thrilling and exciting way to get around town. It can also be dangerous when cars and motorcycles do not share roads safely. If you or someone you love was injured because a vehicle driver was reckless, careless, or otherwise negligent, our Spartanburg County motorcycle accident lawyer at Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC can help you seek financial compensation.
When we represent you, our law firm collects evidence on your behalf. We also calculate the financial value of your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. We also identify the at-fault driver and their negligent actions. We use the evidence we collect to fight for a fair settlement that lets you start putting your life back together.
In This Article
Motorcycle Accident Compensation You Can Recover
A motorcycle collision can result in head, neck, and back injuries. It can also cause road rash, broken bones, and spinal cord injuries. That often means that the medical care you receive after a motorcycle accident can be costly and extensive. It can include:
- Emergency treatment
- Hospital admissions
- Medications and surgeries
- Therapy and rehab
- Assistive medical devices
Our personal injury attorneys will accurately calculate your ongoing medical expenses. We will also obtain medical records and bills from every health care professional and facility where you were treated.
Suffering a severe injury like a traumatic brain injury (TBI) can lead to extensive medical records. Compiling these documents can be complex and daunting. Our client-support team does it for you to ensure the economic damages portion of your compensation request is accurate. Furthermore, a traumatic brain injury lawyer from our team will assist in building an evidence-based case for you.
You Can Recover Additional Economic Damages
Economic damages after your accident will include more than medical expenses. We will also request compensation for your:
- Lost wages from all income streams: We will request copies of your employment and salary history, tax records, and other financial data.
- Property repairs to restore your vehicle to its pre-accident condition: We will also request its replacement value if your car is declared a total loss.
- Wrongful death damages if a loved one succumbed to the accident or its aftermath: These can include funeral and burial expenses.
These damages are usually easy to substantiate with a variety of documents and paperwork our team will collect for you.
You Can Recover Non-Economic Damages
Non-economic damages after a motorcycle accident in Spartanburg County can be hard to quantify and hard to assign a value to. They can include:
- Lasting or permanent physical disabilities and disfiguring injuries
- Ongoing pain and suffering due to your physical discomfort
- Mental and emotional anguish due to the trauma you endured
- Loss of enjoyment of life due to the changes your injuries impose on your personal and social life
Calculating these damages can be difficult on your own. Our case assessment team will gather documents like your written prognosis to help establish the toll your injuries take on you and on your future.
For a legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Spartanburg County, call 828.286.3866
How Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Can Handle Your Case
Our client support team at Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC leaves no stone unturned when we represent clients in Spartanburg County. To bolster and support your case, our team members can:
- Speak with the at-fault driver and their insurance representative
- Calculate the economic and non-economic damages or your case
- Prove the at-fault driver’s duty, breach, causation, and damages
- Complete and submit all requested insurance claim forms
- Comply with all requests for information and evidence
- Locate and interview any available witnesses to the collision
We will also conduct our own investigation, consult accident scene reconstruction experts, and locate any available photos and videos. We will negotiate on your behalf and will represent you in court if a favorable settlement is not forthcoming.
The Sooner Our Team Goes to Work for You, the Better
When you put our team to work for you, we immediately investigate your accident and start building a comprehensive and compelling case file. Getting us involved in your case right away gives us the opportunity to:
- Locate and interview witnesses while their memories are still vivid
- Canvass the area for smartphone and dashcam photos and videos
- Investigate and reconstruct the scene of the motorcycle accident
In addition to the investigative edge that we gain by getting involved in your case right away, early involvement means we can comply with the South Carolina statute of limitations. In general, you have three years to file your personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit, according to S.C. Ann § 15-3-530.
Our personal injury team will ensure your potential lawsuit is filed on time and your right to compensation is not in jeopardy.
We Never Stop Fighting for the Clients We Represent
When we represent injured clients, we work hard to get the compensation they are entitled to while getting treated with the respect they deserve. When they talk about the ongoing care and support that they received from our team, they say:
- Lauren Smith Stephenson: “I am so proud to say that my attorney Mark Morris and his firm went above and beyond in every way. I feel like he and his firm make every effort to be superb and thorough from communication to knowledge of the law to compassion.”
- Hetty Trachsel: “We would like to thank The Farmer and Morris Law Firm for their incredible professional integrity. We are highly recommending each one of them. They have been serving us with great respect…It was a wonderful experience.”
We are passionate about meeting the needs of our injured clients. You can read additional reviews about our commitment to our clients on our client reviews page.
Spartanburg County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me 828.286.3866
Call Today for Immediate Help
Were you or someone you love injured when a negligent driver collided with your motorcycle? If you were, our motorcycle accident lawyer representing injured clients in Spartanburg County will help you build a strong case for financial compensation. Find out how hard our team will fight for you with a free review of your case.
Contact one of our case consultation team members at Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC by calling (864) 582-1310 today.