If you or someone you love was injured – or your loved one was fatally injured – in a construction accident, our Polk County construction accident lawyer can help you pursue the compensation you deserve. With our guidance and support, you can avoid the time-consuming frustration of building an insurance claim or lawsuit on your own. We handle every aspect of the case for you, so you can focus your time and energy on recovering from your injuries.
At Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, we are committed to helping you recoup your current and future medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. We start building your compensation case by identifying the appropriate party to pursue for compensation. We then work to prove their duty of care, how they breached that duty, and calculate the monetary value of the damages they owe you.
In This Article
Our Construction Accident Team Fights Hard for You
If you or a loved one were injured in a construction accident, investigating and collecting the evidence your case requires can be difficult to accomplish by yourself. When our team represents you, we bring our familiarity with state laws, local laws, insurance laws, construction accidents, and personal injury to handling your case.
Working on your behalf, we can:
- Identify all liable parties
- Compile compelling evidence
- Handle all case-related communication
- Determine the financial scope of your case
- Regularly update you as your case progresses
We can also gather evidence that is more elusive and harder to obtain, such as construction records, reports, and evaluations. We also consult industry experts and medical experts at no cost to you. In fact, we can represent you, build your case, and negotiate on your behalf – all with no upfront costs, thanks to our contingency fee agreement.
How Our Contingency Fee Agreement Benefits You
Our personal injury team works on a contingency fee basis. For you, that means:
- You pay no upfront costs or other expenses to get started
- You do not have to wait to take action or risk running out of time to pursue your case
- Our law firm absorbs all the expenses of preparing your case
- We do not expect or accept any compensation until we win it for you
In addition, if your case will benefit from expert witnesses, we can help you find medical experts, vocational rehabilitation specialists, life care planners, economists, and more.
For a legal consultation with a construction accidents lawyer serving Polk County, call 828.286.3866
Construction Accident Damages That We Can Obtain for You
A construction accident can leave you and your family with major financial expenses and losses at the same time that you are unable to work. Our team will work to collect evidence that helps prove you are entitled to damages after your construction accident, such as:
- All accident-related health care expenses from the date you were injured until you reach maximum medical improvement
- All injury-related income losses, including full or part-time employment, freelance, gig work, and other independent business earnings
- The cost of replacing or repairing any of your damaged or destroyed property
- Wrongful death damages (when applicable), including funeral and burial costs, loss of companionship, loss of consortium, and loss of your loved one’s familial and financial contributions
We Will Not Let Time Run Out on Your Right to Pursue Compensation
Recovering from an accident – especially an accident involving a construction site or heavy construction vehicle that can do serious harm – can be an overwhelming process. This is where we come in. While you focus on your recovery, we can begin building your case immediately.
An essential part of a successful case is ensuring that it is filed on time:
- Your personal injury lawsuit must be filed within three years of the date the accident occurred, according to S. § 1-52. To ensure this filing deadline is met, we will consult your accident or incident report and medical records.
- Your wrongful death lawsuit must be filed within two years of the date of your loved one’s demise, according to S. § 1-53. Because the date of demise may differ from the date of the accident, we will consult your loved one’s medical records and death certificate.
With prompt and sufficient notice from you, we can be certain the statutory filing deadline is correctly interpreted for your case.
Polk County Construction Accident Lawyer Near Me 828.286.3866
Hear From Clients We Have Helped in the Past
One of the best ways to know what it means to work with our personal injury attorneys is to hear from satisfied clients. Here is what two of them say about our commitment to their cases:
- “I am so proud to say that my attorney, Mark Morris, and his firm went above and beyond in every way…If you want an attorney who is grounded in great morals, work ethic, and the most knowledge of the law, call Mark Morris.” — Lauren Smith Stephenson
- “We would like to thank the Farmer & Morris law firm for their incredible, professional integrity. We are highly recommending each one of them. They have been serving us with great respect…We are forever grateful to them.” — Hetty Trachsel
At Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, we will treat you the same way we treated these clients — like a person, not a case file.
Let Our Construction Accident Lawyer Communicate on Your Behalf
You might be surprised by the number of people who want to speak to you after an accidental injury in Polk County. Avoid speaking to anyone about the accident or your injuries, especially before you have legal representation. You should also avoid posting pictures or commentary on social media websites, which could be misconstrued and used against you later.
To build your construction accident case, we can:
- Handle all verbal and written correspondence
- Respond to all email and virtual communication
- Handle the settlement negotiation process
Our team can also manage all communication with the at-fault party and their insurance provider before, during, and after the negotiation process.
Review Your Case for Free Today
If you or someone you love in Polk County was involved in a collision with a construction vehicle or an accident on a construction site, our construction accident lawyer can help you recover damages. For a free case review, contact Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC today by calling (828) 286-3866.