DUI accidents in Lincolnton demand justice. If you or a loved one is the victim of a drunk driver, the team at Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC will seek coverage of your damages.
We may recover compensation for lost wages, lost earning power, medical bills, and all other damages.
In This Article
Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC Can Handle Your Entire Case—At No Upfront Cost
Motor vehicle accident victims often face great financial pressure. Amidst medical expenses, loss of your regular income, and other financial strain, our firm will work for you at no upfront cost.
Our contingency fee structure allows us to serve clients without having them risk further losses. If you or your loved one deserve compensation for your accident in Lincolnton, we will lead your case. As our client, you will:
- Pay us nothing when we accept your case
- Pay a fee only if we win your case
- Provide our fee through your settlement or judgment
- Not pay for any case-related expenses
If we don’t win for you, then we absorb the cost of handling your case. Because of this arrangement, our firm has a great incentive to win your case.
What Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC Can Do for You
Our team will provide legal advice and services. We will form our legal approach based on the facts of your case. While our strategy will be unique to your case, we will:
- Develop your case strategy: We create a one-of-a-kind plan for each DUI accident victim we represent. Among other decisions, we’ll help you decide whether to file a lawsuit against liable parties.
- Handle the investigation: While a police report can be key evidence, we will seek more evidence and information regarding your accident. We’ll seek out video footage, witness accounts, physical evidence, and other useful information and evidence. We may also hire experts to testify or complete exhibits for your case.
- Protect you from insurance companies (and other lawyers): We will communicate with any insurance companies and attorneys involved in your case. These parties represent either themselves or defendants in your case. They will not support your best interests, and we’ll prevent them from breaching your rights.
- Lead settlement discussions: A drunk driver or other liable parties may be motivated to settle your case. We will lead settlement discussions, review settlement offers with you, and help you decide whether to accept such offers.
- Complete every other step in your DUI accident case: Personal injury cases are detail-oriented and time-consuming. Our team will handle every step of your case for you. From the most seemingly minor piece of paperwork to negotiations, your case is our obligation.
Our attorneys work hard to settle cases when they can. However, the goal is to get you the settlement you deserve. If this means going to trial, then we won’t hesitate to go to court.
Hiring a Lincolnton DUI accident lawyer from our team can serve several purposes. We will provide our legal experience and knowledge to you. By letting us lead your case, you should also have more time to focus on your health.
Client Support for Our Traffic Accident Team
Each of our attorneys focuses on cases they’re most familiar with. This approach allows us to assign the right attorney to your case. Our attorneys handling traffic matters have earned positive feedback from clients, with one example including:
- “One phone call, one small fee, and the absolute best customer service I have ever experienced. I was assured of the results before I ever paid a dime. I have never been treated this well. Thank you Ms. Davies. I would recommend you to any and all, I know you as the BEST attorney in the business.” – Doug, a client who we represented after a traffic matter
This is one sample of the sort of client service we’re dedicated to providing. While securing fair compensation is the goal in each case, excellent client service is a guarantee. Our firm will provide assurance and peace of mind by:
- Answering any questions whenever you’re seeking answers
- Being always available via phone, email, and other forms of communication
- Ensuring you’re familiar with your attorney
- Helping you with case-related needs, like getting medical care for your injuries
Expect compassionate legal care any time you interact with Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC.
For a legal consultation with a dui accidents lawyer serving Lincolnton, call 828.286.3866
What Damages Can I Seek After a DUI Accident in Lincolnton?
We must evaluate your case to gain a full picture of your losses. We have represented clients with accident-related damages including:
- The cost of all accident-related medical care
- Costs for rehabilitation of your injuries
- Temporary transportation while your car is getting repairs or being replaced
- Pain and suffering
- The cost of treatment for pain and suffering
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Damage to personal property
Each of these damages may entitle you to financial coverage. Our team will calculate the cost of each loss and the total value of your case. Our goal will be to get the compensation that fairly covers your losses, including likely future damages.
There May Be a Time Limit on Filing Your Case
Some clients come to us with cases that have passed their statutes of limitations. There are often time limits on filing personal injury and wrongful death cases in North Carolina. Though there are exceptions, you should proceed as if your case does have a time limit.
We will file your case accurately and as quickly as possible once you hire us.
Lincolnton DUI Accident Lawyer Near Me 828.286.3866
Call Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC Today for a FREE Consultation
There are no obligations when you call us. Our team will review your case details, answer your questions, and provide clear steps to move your case forward. Call Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC today for your FREE consultation.
Do not underestimate the challenges of handling a DUI accident case on your own. A Lincolnton DUI accident lawyer can handle the challenges of your case for you.
Call or text 828.286.3866 or complete a Case Evaluation form