You used Uber’s services to safely get to your destination. You never dreamed that because of another party’s negligence, you would get hurt. Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC doesn’t want you to worry about financial matters.
A Columbus Uber rideshare accident lawyer from our team can seek recovery for your medical bills, lost income, and other related damages. The statute of limitations in your case gives you a short time to act, so we encourage you to explore your options.
We Represent Uber Rideshare Accident Victims in Columbus, NC
Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC takes each case that we handle personally. We represent Uber accident victims in Columbus, including:
- Motorists and passengers struck by Uber drivers
- Pedestrians struck by Uber drivers
- Passengers in Ubers involved in accidents
If you or a loved one suffered injuries under different circumstances, we want to hear your story. Each case is completely unique, and we want to craft a legal strategy that meets your needs.
For a legal consultation with a uber accidents lawyer serving Columbus, call 828.286.3866
Why Let Our Team Manage Your Uber Accident Case in NC?
Rideshare accidents can be complicated. Rather than a matter between you, another driver, and their insurance company, your case may involve Uber’s insurer, too.
Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC is experienced in handling rideshare accident cases. This is one reason to consider our legal help. We know the challenges that these cases present and how to overcome them.
You should consider partnering with our team because:
- We let nothing stand in the way of victory: Our firm accepts rideshare cases because we believe that we can win. We don’t let anything—financial costs, other attorneys, or adversity—stand in the way of that goal.
- We assign attorneys based on their area of focus: We have a diverse roster of attorneys, each of who focus on specific practice areas. The attorney leading your case will have experience handling your case type. You can rest assured that your lawyer has the necessary knowledge and experience to advance your case.
- Our clients speak highly of us: Our client testimonials speak volumes about our firm’s commitment to injured people. We aim for every client to have a positive experience with our firm. While we cannot control certain matters, we can control the way we serve our clients. We will go the extra mile for you.
Our fee structure may also appeal to you. Our attorneys work on a contingency-fee basis. This means that you pay no upfront costs to hire us.
If we win, we get a portion of your settlement or judgment. If we don’t win, then you have no financial obligation to us for attorney fees. We make it easy to hire a Columbus Uber rideshare accident lawyer from Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC.
Our Clients’ Testimonials Speak for Themselves
We could go on and on about our commitment to client satisfaction. Yet, we believe that our former clients’ comments speak volumes about our success. Some have shared:
- “My experience with Farmer and Morris Law was excellent. I needed their help on different occasions and their experienced attorneys and friendly staff made sure I had the best service. They demonstrated professionalism and personal attention to all details concerning my case. Farmer and Morris exceeded all my expectations and I highly recommend them.” – Erica Ferreira, former client
- “I have worked with Mark Morris and Hannah Davies and their staff in a family law matter and for a car wreck, and I love their law firm and will always go there if I need something. I really appreciate their work, and my communications with them have been great. The firm is very professional and they do what they say they will do. They were able to get me a fair amount for my injury. Thank you.” – Frances Watson, client
These reviews didn’t just happen—we earned them. Rideshare accident victims like you deserve our firm’s full attention, and that is exactly what you’ll get. Don’t just take it from us; take it from our clients.
Columbus Uber Accident Lawyer Near Me 828.286.3866
Services Our Firm Provides Rideshare Accident Victims in Columbus
When you hire Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC, you allow us to take over your case. No more stressing or worrying about the legal process. We’ll handle it.
We generally help those who’ve been in Uber rideshare accidents by:
- Explaining their options: North Carolina requires motorists to carry personal injury auto insurance. Uber also covers its drivers with insurance under certain circumstances. Whether you decide to pursue an insurance claim or lawsuit, we’ll make sure you know your options.
- Investigating your rideshare accident in Columbus: We will gather evidence, obtain witness accounts, and acquire documentation of your losses to support your claim.
- Completing the claims or legal process: We’ll ensure your case reaches the finish line, whether we’re pursuing an insurance claim or a lawsuit.
- Fight for a fair financial recovery: We won’t settle for anything less than you deserve. We will assess all settlement offers from the liable insurer and advise you on your options.
We want you to walk away from this experience with the funds you need.
What Damages Can I Recover for My Rideshare Accident in Columbus?
We’ll evaluate your damages when we meet with you about your case. Compensable losses in your case may comprise:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Lost bonuses and benefits
- Pain and suffering
- Counseling, medications, and other treatments for emotional distress
- Damage to your vehicle and other personal property
We will also seek appropriate coverage if you’ve tragically lost a loved one in a rideshare accident.
Complete a Case Evaluation form now
Call Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC Today for Your Free Consultation
Don’t wait to contact our team. G.S. § 1-52 generally allows you three years to file a personal injury lawsuit in North Carolina, and the deadline for filing a wrongful death case is even shorter.
Justice for your accident starts with a free consultation. Call Farmer & Morris Law, PLLC today about hiring a Columbus rideshare accident lawyer from our firm.